Sunday 23 February 2014

The Mad Shangi Show: w/guest Jennifer Lew of "The Jake Pentland Show"

The Mad Shangi Show w/guest: Jennifer Lew
Share event
1

Q&A
Start
Delete trailer
Q&A

Say something

Stream



Maximilian Kinski

Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 4:35 PM
+crypter27 Feminist are evil because they can turn into 50 foot tall MONSTERS hellbent on eating our FLESH!  AAAAaaaaahHHHAAaaHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


crypter27

Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 10:37 AM
This is why I don't argue with feminist and mangina's,but rather laugh them off brother Shangi. 
sty zor's profile photo
Mr Prank Garrett's profile photo
sty zor and Mr Prank Garrett are going to watchFeb 21, 2014


Maximilian Kinski

Shared publicly  -  Feb 20, 2014
 
I'll try to be there and stuff.  Sounds interesting. 
On Feb. 28, I will be interviewing Jennifer Lew about a myriad of men's issues that were covered on "The Jake Pentland Show". Jake is the eldest son of TV's Roseanne Barr. Jake gained Twitter fame through his appearance on the short-lived reality program "Roseanne's Nuts." He has his own podcast on BlogTalk Radio. What attracted me to Jake's program was an article written by Paul Elam of A Voice for Men. The article was a "scathing" review of Jake's "Smoldering Forest of Man" blog post.

I could see that Jake kinda gets what's going on with young men today, and how modern day feminism has helped to destabilize society and cause a rift between the sexes through hateful anti-male propaganda. I started my relationship with Jake by trolling him and his mother, Roseanne Barr, on Twitter. He was a good sport about it. Even appeared on my show. It was a fascinating interview until Jake's abusive, domineering mother Roseanne, kicked him out of the studio and gave me the finger. Roseanne, what the fuck?! I was talking to Jake, woman! Don't you know I'm an important person on the internet?


 I even went at it with his co-host Jennifer Lew, which lead to me telling her she needed a "good hard dicking." In the end, the two of them learned that The Mad Shangi is just too hardcore for their little cult to fuck with. Jenn will be chatting with me live about female-on-male rape, male suicide, reproductive parity between men and women, etc. We will also be taking Q&A during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment